“Nancy slipped a cupped hand under Alice-Ann’s elbow and squeezed. ‘Then answer me this, Miss Branch. How could a young woman with so much compassion for a house not have as much for a man who’s been injured in the war?’”
Build on something beautiful:
In Eva Marie Everson’s newest novel, The One True Love of Alice-Ann, the heart of a Southern girl in rural Georgia breaks for love lost, just as another chance starts to form during the throes of WWII. But as she begins to settle in to the new life she’s building, will a sudden and surprising turn of events change everything, crumbling the new foundation she’s laid out for herself?
Alice-Ann’s world revolves around the theme of rebuilding, both literal and metaphorical. Though this storyline of transformation threads itself throughout a work of fiction, its realities touch each of us in our own unique ways. Ultimately, we can find something beautiful and worthwhile in the brokenness and chaos that surrounds us when we learn to rely on God’s plan.
To celebrate the release of The One True Love of Alice-Ann, join us in a Pinterest contest focused on transformation! Just as Alice-Ann finds the beauty in her fixer-upper, Tyndale wants you to build a Pinterest board and fill it up with what your dream cottage would look like.
Here’s how to enter:
Fill out the Gleam form below
- Create a Pinterest board titled “My One True Love Cottage.”
- Click the red ‘Save’ button on the pin below and pin to your newly made “My One True Love Cottage” board.
- Start pinning! The sky’s the limit with all of your ideas, so get crafty and creative and let your inner interior designer come out.
- A $100 Home Depot gift card
- A Georgia gift basket filled with Georgia goodies
- A signed copy of The One True Love of Alice-Ann
(Total retail value of $150)
1 winner will be chosen on 5/1—US entries only.
Here’s what you could win:
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 2.
Build Your Dream Cottage—Pinterest Contest!